Volunteer Opportunities and Team Descriptions
1. Student Praise Team: Vocalists and instrumentalists who are able to read chord charts and are commited to regular practice at home. Must attend weekly rehearsal on Sundays from 4:30pm to 5:30pm and lead worship on Wednesdays at 6:00pm. Must be active in a discipleship group. Student Praise and Tech Team Competencies
2. Student Tech Team: Use presentation software, audio, lighting, and video equipment to enhance worship services. Must attend weekly rehearsal on Sundays from 4:00pm to 5:00pm and lead worship on Wednesdays at 6:00pm. Must be active in a discipleship group. Student Praise and Tech Team Competencies
3. Connect Team: Assist the welcome desk team, coffee station, parking lot attendants or greeters on Sunday mornings.
4. Kids Ministry: Assist adult leaders in Bethesda Kids programming each week. Must have a cheerful countenance and work well with children and adult leaders.
5. Media and Communications: Create graphics, photography, or video content, help moderate Bethesda Students social media groups, or write assist with written publications. Must work well within a team.
6. Teen Mentors: High schoolers who are ready to invest in a Paul-Timothy relationship with a younger student of the same gender. Must be able to articulate the gospel clearly.
By submitting this form, I am agreeing to to the following:
1. I understand there is a weekly commitment to volunteering. If I will be absent, I will communicate with the adult leaders I serve alongside.
2. I understand that volunteering involves attending a worship service. Worship and tech team roles require discipleship group attendance regularly.
3. Worship and tech team roles require attendance at practices on Sunday evenings and attendance on Wednesday evenings. If you miss a Sunday, you cannot be a part of the team the following Wednesday (or Sunday morning service if youth are leading the service).
4. My parents understand the volunteer opportunities and expectations and support my decision to serve.
Minor Protection Compliance