Guidelines for Conduct
Any participant failing to abide by these rules may be sent home immediately.
• Possession of weapons, illicit drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products is prohibited.
• No sexual misconduct or inappropriate displays of affection (defined as exposure, touching, or inappropriate reference to body areas normally covered by undergarments).
• Be respectful and encouraging, maintaining a positive attitude toward others.
• Be respectful of both facilities and the property of others, including Bethesda Baptist Church, host homes, and event locations.
• Avoid using foul language or any speech (including “humor”) that puts down, makes fun of, or stereotypes other persons or groups.
I hereby give Bethesda Karate and Bethesda Baptist Church permission to reproduce, edit, exhibit, project, display, copyright, and publish, photographic images and/or moving pictures and/or videotaped images of me and/or Participant, with or without voice, in which I and/or Participant are included, in whole or in part, photographed, taped, videotaped, and/or recorded prior to, during, and/or after activities and events.Please print, sign, and bring the following form to the first class:Accident Waiver and Release of Liability